Our world-class facilities and efficient workflow mean we can handle everything from full 'lip-sync' dialogue replacement, closely recreating the quality and tone of the original audio, to large quantities of simpler 'UN style' voice over and audio description.
We also have experience working closely with some of the top translation providers ensuring your script is accurately re-created, or respectfully adapted if 'trans-creation' is required. We also have several foreign-language speaking engineers in-house to lend a hand during the recording session.
- Audio Quality Check (QC) service available when required performing full linear-passes on final mixes to guarantee quality
- The experience to reliably deliver any international audio spec, including 5.1+2.0, PPM, LUFS, LKFS, WAVS, MOVS, with any stems and archives accurately supplied
- Batch mastering processes and custom workflows have been developed and finely tuned by our team of nearly 10 dedicated dubbing mixers. Our workflows enable us to deliver large projects on-time and to spec
- All Studios benefit from ISDN and Source Connect systems including all globally compatible formats for connecting (and synching) to remote facilities when necessary
- World-class sound quality from our beautiful voice booths combined with the latest ProTools HDX audio systems and industry standard location microphones. In addition Studio 7 is Dolby Certified and the ideal space for 'open-room' ADR recording
For any dubbing or versioning enquiries call +44 (0)20 7387 0050 or email [email protected]