Our dedicated team of foreign dubbing sound engineers and coordinators have the experience and organisational skills necessary to handle large-scale re-versioning projects, including entire multi-language TV series and feature films. We've re-recorded and mixed the sound tracks for leading global content creators, handling some of their highest-profile productions.
Being in the heart of Central London we benefit from having unparalleled access to some of the finest voiceover artists, actors, directors and casting agents anywhere in the world.
Our world-class facilities mean we can handle everything from full ADR style / 'lip-sync' dialogue replacement, closely recreating the quality and tone of the original audio, to simpler 'UN' style dubbing.
We also have experience working closely with some of the top translation services in London ensuring your script is accurately re-created, or respectfully adapted if 'trans-creation' is required. We also have several foreign-language speaking engineers in-house to lend a hand during the recording session!
- All Studios benefit from ISDN and Source Connect systems including all globally compatible formats for connecting (and synching) to remote talent when necessary
- World-class sound quality from our beautiful voice booths combined with the latest ProTools HDX audio systems and industry standard location microphones. In addition Studio 7 is Dolby Certified and the ideal space for 'open-room' ADR recording
- Integrated Skype and telephone connections ready for clients to listen in, or direct remotely
- Full Quality Check (QC) service available when required, providing full linear-pass reports on final mix to ensure faultless delivery
- The understanding and technical ability to deliver any internationally required audio specification; including 5.1+2.0, PPM, LUFS, WAVS, MOVS, all stems accurately supplied etc etc.
- For any enquiries call us on +44 (0)20 7387 0050 or go to our contact page for more information.