2 Hours, 10 Minutes ago.
Audio Producer, SNK Studios - Job Description
SNK Studios is one of London’s leading audio post production companies. We occupy 6 floors on Tottenham Court Road; a lovely building stuffed full of audio studios.
Clients who trust us include Aston Martin, Hasbro, Paddy Power, Disney and Amazon. We produce audio in all formats for commercials, TV and feature films. The building also houses stereo, 5.1 and Dolby Atmos suites with two ADR spaces. We also have an entire foreign language Dubbing dept.
We believe that the people in our company are our strongest asset and we’re proud to have a brilliant team who amaze us every day.
We’re part of the SNK Publishing Group, based in London and New York, which includes Red Apple Creative, and Red Apple Digital. We’re a mix of arty, geeky, techy, creative types who deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Diversity and inclusion matter to us. They’re not just words. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, physical ability, neurodiversity and experience. We welcome your uniqueness.
We’re continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and we always celebrate our success along the way.
We’re really proud of what we’ve achieved so far but we’re not stopping there, as we’re now looking for a new Audio Producer to join our SNK Studios team.
Our Culture - Defined By Our Team
We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves...and each other.
We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers (meat, veggie and vegan).
We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're people pleasers. We're all very different and we love that about our team.
We praise each other and recognise achievements. We like going to the pub. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed.
Some of us like to dance! We say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
You love audio and Post Production and have worked in a similar environment in a production company, studio or creative agency.
You’re comfortable working within a Studios team, booking sessions into the diary, preparing quotes, responding to client requests, briefing Sound Engineers and speaking with potential new clients.
You’ll enjoy the opportunity to work across the wider teams, including with Red Apple Creative, our internal audio agency who specialise in Radio and Digital Audio advertising.
You’re confident, you don’t get flustered when it’s busy and you’re comfortable managing many different projects simultaneously. Strong organisational skills and accuracy are in your DNA. You’re not a passenger, you’re proactive and you enjoy making things happen.
You’ll be a strong believer in delivering exemplary customer service which is just as important as the work we produce. You don’t miss deadlines and are willing to go that extra mile to make sure of it. You’ll be really proud of the work we produce and you’ll share it with your wider network.
- Helping with incoming booking enquiries and providing potential new clients with rates and advice.
- Penciling and confirming sessions in multiple studio diaries.
- Helping with management of ADR sessions, including script preparation and secure file handling.
- Managing project bookings and scheduling recording/mix sessions with engineers.
- Welcoming clients to the facility and being the face of the company - the first point of contact when it comes to enquiries and requests.
- Logging session details and supplier charges to enable succinct invoicing.
- Working closely with the Red Apple Creative team to help in the production of audio scripts, casting voices and doing music searches.
-Supporting our long-term clients, gaining an understanding of their requirements and ensuring they always leave happy and feel valued.
- To forge strong relationships with other internal teams and external suppliers.
- To keep internal CRM system up to date
- To occasionally represent the company at industry events.
- Ideally a couple of years previous Production or Post Production industry experience will be required in a similar role, managing audio projects from brief to broadcast and a thorough understanding of what’s involved:
Working with account management and creative teams.
Knowledge of quoting on audio post jobs.
Running recording sessions and working with sound engineers.
An ear for great audio.
Negotiating best rates with external suppliers.
- Although audio engineering is not part of the role, an understanding of audio and video terminology including file formats and specs is important.
- A friendly, positive, professional attitude.
- Attention to detail especially whilst working at speed and at times under pressure.
- Ability to multitask, use initiative and prioritise jobs.
- Knowledge of email, word processing and Google doc applications.
- Must be comfortable delegating jobs to engineers and working closely with the Production team.
Fluency in other languages
The Hiring Process
It’s really important that we are a right fit for each other. Therefore we usually have three chats; online, on the phone or in person. This is so we can get to know each other properly which is really important for you and us, as we want you to be with us for a long time so you need to know it’s right for you.
If there is another way you’d like to do this that will really give you the chance to shine, please tell us if we get in touch to chat.
9am – 6pm Monday to Friday with occasional out of hours work required, detailed in T&Cs.
Occasional monthly team and company wide meetings and get-togethers (when permissible!) will be required out of hours. Christmas parties, summer parties, team outings and general socialising are an important part of what we do.
Salary, Holiday & Probation
Starting salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Probation period: 3 months extendable to 6 months at company discretion.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Annual salary review
Discretionary Benefits (after passing probation):
Share in a company-wide target-based bonus.
Bupa Medical Cover.
Option to take up the Cycle to Work scheme.
Generous maternity and paternity policies (above statutory minimum).
Please email [email protected] with the subject header “Audio Producer - SNK Studios” and tell us why you’d like to join us and how you’d add brilliance to our team.
Closing date for applications March 22nd
Previous applicants welcome. No agencies please, we already work with partners. Thank you.