Designed with versatility in mind, Studio 6 can be setup for the sound engineer to work at the front of the room in a traditional mix layout for any commercial and sound-design work, then in the blink of an eye the custom workstation rolls to the back of the suite, opening up the front floor section for an actor to record dialogue with an uninterrupted view of the screen.
Fully floated and with an incredibly low noise floor, Studio 6 is the ideal space for open-room ADR recording for film and drama productions. A significant increase in capacity, it provides clients with a third ADR space along with Studios 1 & 7.
- Latest ProTools HDX system with Avid S3 Control surface
- Perfect for a broad range of work including TV and Radio commercial production, sound design, mixing and ADR
- All international remote recording systems including Source Connect Pro with Picture lock
- Fully TPN compliant; ideal for working on any pre-release material with keycard access to the room and secure network infrastructure
- All formats handled included OMF / AAF import, EdiCue and EdiPrompt compatibility
- Ultrafast 1Gb Internet line with backup failover to ensure uninterrupted connectivity
- All studios share our huge SFX server and can transfer projects seamlessly between one another
Open Room ADR Layout:
"I just wanted to write to say how delighted I was with everything that SNK did for us on our recent job. We completed 20x films and the feedback has been 100% positive."
Fionn Greger, Head of Production | Amazon
"SNK have been brilliant to partner with since day one! The team have delivered countless projects ranging across a host of brands and agencies for TV, cinema and Online campaigns"
Harry Lane, Head of Post, Adaption & Versioning | Jam Worldwide
"We have recorded over 80 episodes of Sarah & Duck with SNK Studios and I cannot recommend them enough. The team are fantastic and make every effort to accommodate our needs.... The facilities are top of the range and they also have a rather good selection of hot drinks and biscuits to keep you going!"
Sarah Broad, Line Producer | Karrot Entertainment
"Everybody's delighted, thank you for the great work you guys did!"
Mark Lindley, Creative Director | Cogent Elliott